Hey, welcome to art'gerecht - the revolution for your health! Every living being has its own genetic blueprint for a healthy life - yes, we humans are no exception.
We swear by premium quality natural power, and our team rocks the game. There are health gurus, humanity understanders, food tinkerers and even more cool people at the start. Together, we mix natural laws with high-tech innovations and pool our knowledge to deliver the absolute health boost.
We are true lifelong learners - we never want to stop, because health goes on and on. We want to make the world a healthier place. Currently we are in growth mode and you can become a part of our emerging crew.
Our Offer :
- Collaboration with a highly motivated team of exceptional and agile individuals in all areas.
- A steep learning curve and exciting internal insights.
- Joining a young, private equity funded company with plenty of room for growth and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas. Our team is our greatest asset!
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working.
- Daily free drinks, fresh fruit, and shared lunch including allowance in our cool office in the heart of Frankfurt.
Your Mission :
- You drive continuous customer-focused product development, ensuring top-quality and innovation.
- You oversee production partner relationships for smooth collaboration and efficient processes.
- You lead e-commerce operations, working with external logistics for seamless order fulfillment.
- You manage inventory, optimizing stock levels for consistent supply and minimal excess.
- You efficiently handle logistics, including batch tracking and regulatory compliance.
- You coordinate Chargen Testing, ensuring quality standards and regulations are met.
Your Talent :
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical or psychology subject or similar
- You gained first experience in working as Product Manager, Supply Chain Manager or similar, ideally in a start-up, scale-up or FMCG environment
- Strong understanding of supply chain dynamics, logistics management, and inventory control
- You have a customer-centric mindset
- You are hands-on in managing stakeholders, anticipating possible blockers and resolving issues proactively
- You drive decisions based on data and analytics. Making decisions transparent and visible within our organization
- You are fluent in English
Werde Teil einer Erfolgsgeschichte.
Art der Stelle: Vollzeit, Festanstellung
Wir freuen uns auf Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Angabe Deiner Gehaltsvorstellung und Deines frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins, bevorzugt per E-Mail, an: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wildunger Str. 8